● ● ● A VERY WARM WELCOME ● ● ●
THE 2016 STONEHAVEN HALF MARATHON
Specsavers 1K Fun Run
The information on this website has been compiled by the Race Organisers - Stonehaven Half Marathon Committee and is designed to provide you with all the information you may need to ensure that your day is a memorable one. Please read it carefully and should you have any problems or would like to make comments about your experience during the day, please do not hesitate to contact the Registration Desk located in or near the McRobert Pavilion, Mineralwell Park.
The Half Marathon is run in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the sports’ governing body - Scottish Athletics Limited. SAL has issued the Race Organisers with a permit to hold the races which under the Terms and Conditions stipulate that:
- Runners taking part in the Half Marathon must be over 17 years old on the day.
- No buggies or wheelchairs are allowed in any of the events.
- Anyone under 11 years old will be able to compete in the 1K Fun Run which is open to any age group, free to enter and a medal for all finishers.
- It is essential that the Race Organisers abide by these age requirements in order that the appropriate insurances are not compromised.
Entry Procedure Half Marathon
- Enter Online (http://www.entrycentral.com/stonehaven-half-marathon) by Friday 1st July
- You can check that you have an entry by looking on the entrycentral website
- If you have provided us with an email address then we will send you an email a few days before the race with your race number
- Everyone will pick up their race numbers and timing chips from the Registration area on the day from 8.30am to 9.45am.
- At the end of the race remember to remove and return your timing chip
Entry Procedure 1K Fun Run
- There is no age limit for this race
- Turn up at the start of the 1K race on the field at Mineralwell Park after the half marathon has started
- There is no registration required and no entry fee - just join in
- Every entrant will receive a medal for completion